Heater Maintenance Sarasota
As the season changes in Florida, heater maintenance Sarasota is vitally important to your home.
Are you aware of the hidden dangers lurking in your heating system?
Whether your system operates off a furnace, heating element, electric or gas; a buildup of flammable dust and debris can accumulate in a system that sits dormant from season to season. This poses a real threat of fire! This threat can
be greatly reduced with a regular heating system cleaning & maintenance.
At A/C Warehouse, we believe the safety of your family comes first. To ensure everyone has the opportunity to keep their home and family safe this season, A/C Warehouse would like to extend to its Sarasota residents a special offer for a seasonal heater maintenance inspection.
Heater Maintenance Sarasota
Your heating unit is a sophisticated piece of equipment. It has controls that require biannual calibration to maintain peak performance. Signs of impending heater repair can often only be recognized by HVAC professionals. With proper heater maintenance Sarasota, you can expect years of faithful service. It also helps you avoid expensive heating repair costs.
Sarasota homeowners recommend AC Warehouse for residential heater maintenance Sarasota. AC Warehouse is the contractor of choice for commercial heater maintenance Sarasota repair and installation.
Heater Maintenance Sarasota – At least twice a year!
Heater maintenance in Sarasota should be performed twice a year. Schedule the service at the beginning of the cooling system and at the beginning of the heating system.
The ENERGY STAR program is a joint program of the United States Department of Energy and the United States Environmental Protection Agency. The program promotes systemes and procedures that ensure electrical appliances work at peak efficiency. This program urges property owners to have heater maintenance Sarasota checkups that include:
- Checks that the thermostat is properly calculated
- Make sure all electrical connections are tight. On motors measure that voltage and current is running properly. Loose and faulty electrical connections may create an unsafe condition and cut the life of your AC system
- Lubricate each part that moves. Moving parts that need lubrication cause friction. Friction causes higher energy bills.
- During the cooling season, inspect and check the condensate valve on your cooling equipment. With a plugged drain the property may suffer water damage and the inside humidity will reach uncomfortable levels.
- Check all system control paying special attention to the start cycle, which controls starting, operating and shutting off the system.
- Clean evaporator and condenser AC coils. Dirty coils stress the system and make it run longer that wastes electricity.
- Clean and adjust blower parts so the airflow through the building allows for more comfort. Improper airflow can cut your system’s efficiency by up to 15 percent.
For efficient operation, change filters every thirty days. If you need help in locating the filter and instructions on changing it, ask your friendly and experienced AC Warehouse FL technician.
Scheduled heater maintenance Sarasota twice per year is the the best way to prevent expensive repair costs.
Lennox • American Standard • Bryant • Mitsubishi • Carrier • Bard • Frigidaire • Miller • Rheem • Ruud • Comfortmaker • Tempstar • Gibson • Payne • Goodman • Amana • York • Armstrong •