AC MAINTENANCE SERVICES
Air Conditioning Installation, Repair, and Maintenance For Less!
CA/C Warehouse provides AC Services, regular tune-ups, duct cleaning, and other services in Sarasota, Bradenton, Sun City, and surrounding areas. Call us today to learn about maintenance plans we offer to residents and businesses in our area.
We’re Sarasota’s leader for all things air conditioning. Call us today!
AIR CONDITIONING MAINTENANCE
SAVE A LOT BY SCHEDULING PREVENTATIVE AC MAINTENANCE
Your home, including your air conditioning system, is one of the most expensive things you own. Because of this, it’s extremely important to keep both of them properly maintained. Instead of waiting until your system breaks, opt for regular air conditioning maintenance. We offer regular maintenance service, and our staff is trained and equipped to keep your system running smoothly all year.
Plus, don’t worry about remembering! We send out regular mailers to remind you of when it’s time to have your system checked. Just give us a call when you receive yours, and we’ll schedule something right away.
Your AC system requires regular adjustments to keep it running well. And as a complicated piece of equipment, there are some signs of repair that can only be recognized by an AC technician. With proper maintenance, you can expect years of faithful service from your AC system, avoiding expensive repair costs in the process.
We’re recommended for both residential and commercial AC installation, maintenance, and repair! Give us a call today to schedule your next service.
IMPORTANCE OF AC MAINTENANCE
How Often Should You Schedule AC Maintenance?
You should schedule air conditioning maintenance at least twice a year!
It’s recommended that you service your AC units before both the warmer and cooler seasons.
The ENERGY STAR program is a joint program of the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. It promotes products and methods that help your electrical appliances work properly.
It also urges property owners to have maintenance checkups that include:
- Checking that the thermostat is properly calculated
- Checking electrical connections, including the measurement of motors for voltage and current
- Loose and faulty electrical connections may create an unsafe condition and cut the life of your AC system
- Lubricating each moving part to lower friction, as friction can cause higher energy bills
- Inspecting the condensate valve on your cooling equipment
- A plugged drain can cause your property to suffer water damage
- Checking all system controls while paying special attention to the start cycle, which controls starting, operating and shutting off the system
- Cleaning AC coils
- Dirty coils stress the system and waste electricity
- Adjusting blower parts to optimize airflow throughout the building
- Improper airflow can cut your system’s efficiency by up to 15%
- Also, don’t forget to change filters every thirty days! And if you need help in locating the filter or instructions on changing it, just ask one of our friendly and experienced technicians.
BENEFITS OF AC MAINTENANCE
In most parts of the country, experts suggest scheduling AC service in spring and furnace service in fall. But the air conditioning Bradenton homeowners need happens all year-round. Here are five reasons you should consider getting a tune-up twice a year.
- Save Energy
- Cut Down Energy Bills
- Find Problems Faster
- Beat the Summer Rush
- Keep the Equipment Working Longer
A tune-up twice a year is the best way to get the most from your HVAC system. Contact A/C Warehouse to start your AC Maintenance Plan today!
OUR HAPPY CLIENTS
“After-hours service call by Hosea got my system up and running quickly and without delays. Good job!“— William Guinta
“Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness. Curt is a wonderful asset to A/C Warehouse! He is very knowledgeable, always on time, and super friendly! Thanks…“— B. Kitchel
“I would like to say that I’m having the greatest experience coming from A/C Warehouse.”— Makayla G.
“Kurt Guerrero was very professional and informative. His expertise was valuable in my decisions regarding continued maintenance and repairs.“— Ann F.
“Kurt was very helpful in performing maintenance today. He took extra time to explain a potential problem and fixed it.“— Ray W.